April 19, 2024, 02:03:51 PM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

Source for Prop1 related info?

Started by steveo, August 06, 2007, 07:00:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveo

Anyone have a link to any good (dumbed down) reference manuals for the Prop1? The PDF's got me started, but I was hoping to find a full listing of commands, tip/tricks, etc. Something that would be the "next step" beyond the very helpful from the programming pdf.

Thanks!

Steve

livinlowe

Have you downloaded the IDE from parallax yet? If you have, the help file is extremely helpful. Also, look around parallaxs' site, they have lots of good info.  ;D
Shawn
Scaring someone with a prop you built -- priceless!

JonnyMac

Shawn's correct -- the help file in the BASIC Stamp IDE lists all of the commands and has demos for the BASIC Stamp 1 (the Prop-1 core).  The help file command index clearly shows which command works with the BS1.  That said, do focus on learning the commands listed at the end of the Prop-1 Programming PDF as those are the commands most useful for prop programming.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

steveo

Really now, who looks in the help files.. wait.. wow, that's a helluva lot good info.

Thanks again!

JonnyMac

I created that help file (when I worked for Parallax) so I know there's good stuff in it!
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office