April 25, 2024, 04:59:53 PM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Vex Transmitter to Prop-SX to Servos + PC (via Serial)

Started by JonnyMac, May 27, 2008, 07:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisgraveyard

Interesting idea.  Like you said I am way too busy too for any new code at this point.  All my Prop controller code is written and is going to stay until after halloween.   I've got too many other things to deal with than work on tuning code at this point.

We'll talk some more in November.

Jeff

gmacted

I also am interested in putting data into the EPROM. 

I would be interested in putting VSA data into the EPROM however.

My setup is set for this year, but would be interested in starting this discussion in November after the dust has settled.

JonnyMac

On of the projects that I'm working on -- that will have to wait until after Halloween -- is a program that takes the data from a VSA export and converts/downloads it into a Prop-SX to be run stand-alone.  I will post as soon as I have something for everyone to test.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

gmacted

Quote from: JonnyMac on September 29, 2008, 08:16:39 AM
On of the projects that I'm working on -- that will have to wait until after Halloween -- is a program that takes the data from a VSA export and converts/downloads it into a Prop-SX to be run stand-alone.  I will post as soon as I have something for everyone to test.

Jon,

Any progress on this project?  The holidays are over and I would like to convert my 3-axis skull from PC controlled to a stand alone unit.

JonnyMac

It's still in the works, but at a lower priority than several key new products.  That said, one of those new products shares a lot of the code, so I get a two-for-one deal with my programming!  ;D
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office