So you want a dual show, digital controller designed, built, and supported by EFX-TEK, but you don't always want to use a PC to program it? Okay... you got it!
The EZ-8+ Touch Controller brings you the simplicity of program-in-place setup, with the quality design and unparalleled support of EFX-TEK. With eight channels and enough memory for up to 27 minutes of show, you're sure to find many uses for the EZ-8+ in your props and holiday displays. And when you have a show you'd like to duplicate, connect a Prop-Plug and upload your show using Vixen (Free!) where it can be fine-tuned and then downloaded to more EZ-8+ controllers.
A TTL serial connection on the EZ-8+ allows the addition of audio to your project by connecting our AP-16+ audio player.
• 2 Shows
- Show 1 ~6.8 minutes @ 20FPS
* can be looped for "attract" mode
- Show 1 ~20.4 minutes @ 20FPS
• 8 channels; ULN2803 and TTL outputs for each
- Channel LEDs display status during programming and playback
- Separate SIO output for AP-16+ control (by show)
• Flexible choices:
- 12- to 24-volt optically-isolated inputs (2)
- Dual 5v male headers (2) -- compatible with PIR sensor
- START button (uses show select switch)
- any or all inputs can be used simultaneously
• Multi-mode status LED keeps you informed:
- solid green: ready to play; flashing green: playing
- solid red: ready to record; flashing red: recording
- solid yellow: ready to erase; flashing yellow: erasing
- extinguished: PC mode
• Start/Stop programming; no need to hold the START button down for long shows
• Easy to select, program, or erase an individual channel
- you can erase the whole show, or just one channel
- show length automatically adjusts with any channel update
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 13 April, 2009.