May 08, 2024, 02:00:25 AM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Cowlacious ST300 Board + AP16

Started by MFT, September 16, 2010, 03:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MFT

Great suggestion JonnyMac, but I'm having trouble! How do I connect the AP16 to the ST300 (Audio Servo Board)?

bsnut

September 16, 2010, 04:54:12 PM #1 Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 06:08:35 AM by bsnut
That's easy to do, but you are having some problems with Jon suggestion ;D.

You can hook it up this way. Take a cable with RCA male(for the AP16+) on one end and other end needs to be a 3.5mm(for the ST300) stereo male, so you can plug it in to the ST300. You should be able to find a "Y" cable at a Radio Shack, were the 2 RCA male ends(one for left and one for right) are on the "Y" end of the cable and the 3.5mm male stereo plug on the other end. I will attached the ST300 manuals for you, which should help you.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

MFT

I've got the sound OK. Now, I'm having problems with the servo motion. I've tried adjusting the Servo Adj. but I'm still not getting enough movement. WhY?

JonnyMac

Please contact Carl about actually using his products; the extent of our assistance here can only be to get you connected.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office