May 16, 2024, 01:04:13 PM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

2010 Graveyard Show

Started by JackMan, November 01, 2010, 03:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackMan

Well, thanks to EFX-TEK my 2010 Haunted Graveyard Show was a huge success. I'd like to thank Jon and John for their fantastic products. One of the things that set them apart from most everyone else is the awesome support but the products are ROCK SOLID as well. I had my show set up in my basement for a month so friends and family could see it and then I packed it all in my trailer and set it up at our campsite for Halloween weekend. The state park we were at has almost 300 sites and they were all booked for Friday and Saturday. The show was 14 minutes long and ran every half hour from 7:00pm to 10:30pm so that was 8 shows each night and all of my EFX-TEK products performed flawlessly. With 300 campsites, I pulled in quite a crowd once the word got out. The show includes Graveyard Sound Effects, Thunder and Lightning, Song Tracks, and 10 different Animated characters (some talk, some sing, and some just move). It took about 8 hours to set up and another 8 to take down but it was worth it. The kids and the adults had a ball and so did my wife and I! Thanks again for the great products guys!

bsnut

Over 16 hour day of fun and it looks good ;D.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office