May 16, 2024, 02:17:12 AM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Background Singers

Started by JackMan, February 04, 2011, 11:00:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackMan

Just finished a pair of background singers to add to my 2011 Graveyard Show. They'll be joining my Grave Digger in the Monster Mash portion of the show. I'll also be adding "Igor" into the group a little later this year. Of course everything is run by several Prop-1's and my Audio Servo Controllers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eK02wRHAQEY

bsnut

Jack,

You did a nice job with the singers and also love the song the picked out for them to sing.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JackMan

Thanks Bill. The YouTube video is playing very choppy on my PC, don't know why, the video I uploaded is perfect. If anyone watches it please let me know how it plays for you. Thanks.

JonnyMac

It plays fine for me Jack.  Very impressive results from your controller.  I think if you post a bunch of videos like this, and a couple of training videos or two, you won't have any trouble selling your little board.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

JackMan

Thanks Jon. It's probably due to the fact that I'm in techno stone age where I live and still rely on dial-up. Someday I'm gonna have to find a better option that doesn't cost an arm and two legs.  ;D