May 17, 2024, 02:08:32 AM

News:

Be sure to checkout our Vixen interfaces in the Library forum -- if you want PC automation at near zero cost, EFX-TEK and Vixen is a great combination of tools.

PROGRAMMING

Started by roybbadd, October 26, 2009, 06:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roybbadd

I HAVE THE EFX TEK PROP1 TRAINER AND CONTROLLER, I ALSO HAVE THE COWLACIOUS DESIGNS AUDIO RECORDER PLAYER BOARD WITH CHIP # ISD17240, I ALSO HAVE A PASSIVE INFRARD MOTION SENSOR,  OK THIS IS MY PROJECT AND I NEED HELP TO PROGRAM IT .  I HAVE A DUAL ACTION AIR CYLINDER WITH A 110V INGERSOL RAM SOLINOID, I WANT THE INFRARED MOTION SENSOR TO DETECK AND ACTIVATE THE SOUND CARD FOR 30 SECONDS, IN THE LAST 10 SECONDS I WANT THE SOLINOID TO ACTIVATE THE RAM FOR 5 SECONDS AND THEN ACTIVATE THE RAM IN THE OTHER WAY FOR 5 SECONDS AND THEN SHUT IT ALL OFF AND RESET AND NOT ACIVTE FOR 10 SECONDS, THIS IS MY FIRST TIME DOING THIS AND I THINK THAT ONCE I DO IT ONCE I CAN DO AGAIN NO PROBLEM.

JonnyMac

First, welcome to our forums.

Second, STOP SHOUTING!  It's considered rude and we do not tolerate it here.

Third, Prop-1 questions should be posted in the Prop-1 forum with an appropriate subject line.

It's obvious that you haven't read our forum guidelines.
-- http://www.efx-tek.com/php/smf/index.php?topic=266.0

Please do so ASAP and then re-post in the appropriate forum with an appropriate subject line.   Members of this forum, including those of us at EFX-TEK, are under no obligation to respond to anyone.  Honey attracts more flies the vinegar.

Okay, I think I've made my point.  This thread is hereby locked.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office