May 03, 2024, 11:08:03 AM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Question about how to reset the EZ-3micro

Started by tbelknap, April 21, 2015, 09:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbelknap

Hi. I looked through linked documentation and can't find any information about how to reset the 3.1 stage timer.  Instead of programming a very short show, I might have actually programmed ... nothing...
When I plug it in, each stage blinks one after another and then all stages blink including the pulse V+.  I realize this might also be related to the Pot configuration jumper which I did not touch or change from how it arrived.  Thanks.

gadget-evilusions

Is the pot configuration jumper, item Q  in the documents, currently over both pins or one pin? If it's over both pins, and you have a trigger active, it will just keep cycling thru the pot configuration over and over.
Brian
Evilusions LLC
www.evilusions.com for all your pneumatic components

JonnyMac

As Brian points out, the configuration jumper should only be installed for configuration. Once that's complete (you get the flashing of all at the end), power down and remove the jumper. For configuration it's best not to have anything connected to the inputs; just use the START button to advanced from state-to-stage.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office