May 17, 2024, 03:18:30 AM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

TIME??

Started by livinlowe, March 13, 2007, 08:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

livinlowe

Hello-
I was just wondering if you guys had a time frame on when the prop-sx might be out, and if you had any pricing info??

Thanks
Shawn
Shawn
Scaring someone with a prop you built -- priceless!

JonnyMac

John B. handles the production "machine" so he'll have to address that -- shouldn't be more than a month or so, though.  We're making one small adjustment to the board to so the Prop-2/Prop-SX use the same PCB, then we have to modify the silkscreen to match the Prop-SX pin names.  I know it all sounds easy but the devil is in the details and we really work hard not to let any of the details slip.

Pricing will be the same as the Prop-2: $99.95
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

livinlowe

Shawn
Scaring someone with a prop you built -- priceless!

davisgraveyard

Any update on availablity?  Keep checking the web but it still isn't for sale yet?

JonnyMac

JB is finalizing the board and the panelization which is critical to volume production -- which helps us keep the cost down.  We don't want to rush these steps because mistakes are very costly, and a manufacturer's costs, even mistakes, get passed on to customers.  When it's ready we'll let everyone know.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

davisgraveyard

Do you think it will be ready for HAuNTcon?  Would love to buy one while I'm there if not sooner <wink><wink>.

JonnyMac

We are trying to have a few for HauntCon.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office