May 17, 2024, 01:36:24 AM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

2010 Midwest Haunters Convention

Started by bsnut, January 17, 2010, 02:25:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bsnut

Jon,

Are you going to setup a booth at the 2010 Midwest Haunters Convention this year? If you are, what are dates and times you will be their?

Thanks,
William "bsnut"
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

Yes, we will attend MHC -- it's one of our favorite events.  I don't know the dates; we typically come in the day before for setup and leave the day after it closes.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

barry

I just saw this post.  I haven't been here in awhile.  The dates for MHC this year are June 5th and 6th.  We kick off on the afternoon of the 4th with our welcome reception and then a party and haunt tours.  Please visit the website or send me an email for more info.

Thanks,
Barry

bsnut

Jon,

I ment to ask if you are bringing any of the new products, incuding the new RC4 and the Crydom relays for DC?

Thanks,
William "bsnut"
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

Yes, if it's in our "catalog" we take to shows for sale.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

bsnut

William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

You can thank us by visiting our booth (with your hard-earned cash) first!  ;D
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

bsnut

Jon,

I saw the Trade Show layout on the MWHC web site, with table numbers on it. So, what booth/table number are you guys at, so I can bring my hard-earned cash to you ;D. All actors like Jon need support  ;D. 
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

I don't know our booth number -- don't worry, we have a big, lit-up sign; we're not hard to find at all.  In fact, we actually have two booth spaces at MHC this year so we can do ad hoc training and demos in the second area.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

bsnut

I like smart planing, because I will be at Cedar Point for roller coaster ERT at the same of the MWHC. This coaster ERT will be early in the morning before the park opens to general public and after the park closes. As an ex Six Flags full-time maintenance employee and Coaster Zombie, I like to ride my roller coasters  8).

So, what products will you be doing ad hoc training on and around what time of the day you will be doing it?.I don't want too miss the fun training you guys well be providing.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JonnyMac

You're asking for details we don't have.  Ad hoc means just that.  If we get a group of folks who want additional training on one of our products we have an area where we can conduct that without clogging the front of our booth (which usually happens). 

I love Cedar Point.  When my brother lived in Columbus I would stay over after MHC so that we could drive up and ride the coasters.  Thankfully, the Six Flags near me (about 20 miles) has some good coasters.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

bsnut

I found what booths you are in at the show. The booth numbers are 608 and 610. They were listed on the MWHC website. But, what are the times of the trade show? It wasn't listed on the MWHC website that I could see.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

gadget-evilusions

Brian
Evilusions LLC
www.evilusions.com for all your pneumatic components

bsnut

Thank you Brian, I didn't see it

William "bsnut"
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

bsnut

Quote from: JonnyMac on January 21, 2010, 01:05:56 AM
Yes, if it's in our "catalog" we take to shows for sale.

I didn't see AP16 in the catalog , are you bringing them to the show? If you are not I, will be to prepay for it at the show.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut