May 17, 2024, 12:30:04 AM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

Looking for an AP-8 audio board for sale

Started by Natalie P, May 06, 2012, 09:30:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalie P

WANTED: an AP-8 audio board in good working condition.  Anyone looking to sell theirs, please email me at natthedungeonkeeper@yahoo.com.  Thanks and Happy Haunting!  :)

bsnut

Welcome to the forums Natalie.

You are going to have a hard time finding one for sell, since they are such a great product. But I, hope you are able to find one.

If you are near Columbus, Oh on June 9th or 10th, Jon and John B. will have a booth setup at the MWHC and they normally have show prices for what they sell.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

Natalie P

Hello and thank you! 

Yes, from emailing JohnnyMac recently it seems the AP-8 is long gone.  It worked great for the stuff I did for our home haunt, which I've been meaning to post, and was hoping to acquire another. 

Thank you for the info; sorry to say that I'm in SoCal.  When I first bought this and other boards, it was at a Haunt-X convention in Los Angeles many years back.  (My Prop-1 still shows Parallax - EFX).  I really wish we'd get Haunt-X or another alike convention back here.  :-\  The MWHC looks awesome, have fun!  :D

JonnyMac

@Natalie: Any chance you're going to the CalHaunts the meeting this weekend? It's just a couple miles from me at a friend's home so I will be popping by to show some new products (I haven't been to a CalHaunts meeting in a while).
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

Natalie P

Hi Jon; I am not a member of CalHaunts.  Do they mind guests?  What city is it in?  Thank you!

JonnyMac

This month the meeting is in Burbank (convenient for me, I live there).
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office