May 16, 2024, 08:02:25 PM

News:

Be sure to checkout our Vixen interfaces in the Library forum -- if you want PC automation at near zero cost, EFX-TEK and Vixen is a great combination of tools.

Shipping

Started by cs1245, October 27, 2012, 11:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cs1245

Jon it appears one of my Prop-1 controllers stopped working tonight.  I swapped out the MIB prop-1 controller which was not working for another prop-1 and downloaded the program and it seems to work fine.  Although the V+ light turns on the malfunctioning prop-1 Im not sure why it doesnt trig.  So if I put an order in on 10/29 and put it 2nd day air - would you be able to out it in the mail on Monday?
Unless you have any ideas on how to revive the malfunctioning prop-1.  I did change out the ULN and still no change.
Thanks

bsnut

QuoteUnless you have any ideas on how to revive the malfunctioning prop-1.  I did change out the ULN and still no change.
It's up to you to order another Prop-1, but if you post your problem in the Prop-1 part of these forums we can better help you with the problem you have.
William Stefan
The Basic Stamp Nut

JackMan

If I remember correctly, you've been having PIR issues lately, are you sure its the Prop-1 that stopped working? Very unlikely that the Prop-1 just quit without some other influence.

JonnyMac

You can call the office tomorrow AM and we can get one out -- as Jack suggested, though, you may wan to be very sure you have a controller problem (versus a sensor problem) before requesting overnight or 2-day delivery which can be expensive. The Prop-1s are very tough, and we have added toughness to them every year. You really have to work hard to break them.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office