May 02, 2024, 07:16:07 AM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

Prop-2 and DC-16 for sale - one each - "New", never used, in sealed EFX-TEK wrap

Started by BigRez, November 10, 2015, 05:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigRez

I have one PROP-2 and one DC-16 for sale if anyone is interested. Get a jump-start on your 2016 projects with these great products!

PROP-2: This is NOT the latest version with the built-in USB, but it is new, never used, in the sealed wrap from EFX-TEK.  It's a deal for you at only $70!!!

DC-16:  This is also "new", never used in the sealed wrap from EFX-TEK.  You cannot get these any more but I have one.  Yours for only $25.

Want them both?  Ok - $90 total.  What a deal!!!

Price above includes shipping w/tracking. If you are interested, please PM or email me which item you'd like or if you want both. i will post an update once they have been sold.

Paypal is preferred for payment.

These would make great gift for you!  Tell your wife, husband, s.other, children... someone will want to buy these for you. Or, you buy them for you, and give yourself a gift.   ;D

You know these won't last long...  Go on, hit the PM or email icon at left... you know you want to ;)

<JEDI FORCE=ON>
These are the devices you are looking for.
<JEDI FORCE=OFF>

Thanks,

Mike

BigRez