May 06, 2024, 11:40:54 PM

News:

Be sure to checkout our Vixen interfaces in the Library forum -- if you want PC automation at near zero cost, EFX-TEK and Vixen is a great combination of tools.

Memorial Day Pre-Sale -- EXTENDED 24 HOURS!

Started by JonnyMac, May 27, 2016, 02:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonnyMac

May 27, 2016, 02:24:35 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 10:40:40 AM by JonnyMac
We've updated the Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers and are putting them on sale as production ramps up. The sale is limited to 10 or more units, and for those going big, you get an extra 5% during the sale.

Normal sales on both products will resume on Tuesday, May 31st.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

JonnyMac

As so many were out of town enjoying the long weekend we've extended the pre-sale on Rev G Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers. Buy 10 or more and get 30% off! Sale ends tomorrow, June 1.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

gadget-evilusions

If I add 10 prop-1's to the cart right now, the quantity discount does not work. It wants to charge $45 each at 10 pcs in stead of $34.
Brian
Evilusions LLC
www.evilusions.com for all your pneumatic components

JonnyMac

My bad -- I automated the end of the sale. Will fix that right now. Sale prices good through the end of Monday.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

JonnyMac

Store is updated and I have verified sale pricing is back in place for Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

JackMan

I have a customer that wants to purchase just one Prop-1 but the site won't allow it, it comes up that minimum purchase is 10. Are they not being sold single right now?

JonnyMac

That's correct. Until the new inventory is in, we are only taking pre-sales on large orders.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

JonnyMac

JB will let me know and then I will reset store and announce in forums. We had a crazy run on everything after Transworld because of the escape rooms industry, and use being one of the few vendors selling actual programmable controllers than anyone can use.
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

JackMan

Any news on Prop-1 stock? I keep recommending these to people but they're not available.

JonnyMac

Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office