May 04, 2024, 03:50:20 PM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Seance Room Using a prop-1 & Vixen

Started by EricTheMannn, November 03, 2009, 12:50:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EricTheMannn

November 03, 2009, 12:50:36 PM Last Edit: November 03, 2009, 01:11:28 PM by EricTheMannn
I used vixen a bit different then most people would, I made a show (Haunted House) inside my garage consisting of 3 major Animatronics 1.Zombie in a box, 2.Radio Prop 3.The Last Minute Drop Prop. I made a custom Plug and play Light Box and a simple parallel port relay controller channels 1-4 were dedicated to lighting channels, 5-8 were dedicated to f/x and prop activation. Each prop had its own program installed in each of them using the Efx-tek prop-1 RC-4 etc... Here is a video of the seance room, I will post video of the finished product / walk through in the near future (I have to get all the footage from friends and family)! We had a line that wrapped around the corner this year, and won first prize in the community haunt decor contest! Special thanks to Efx-tek For making this possible, without their products And support the Animatronics I came up with would not be possible.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHI9D9iJkrg

For More Info about the props and projects listed above Please Check out my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ericsimagination

I'm looking forward to using vixen 2.5 with the EZ-8 next year will post more in the future!

Thank you
-Eric Garthwait
WooHoo

livinlowe

Shawn
Scaring someone with a prop you built -- priceless!