May 18, 2024, 05:10:52 AM

News:

Be sure to checkout our Vixen interfaces in the Library forum -- if you want PC automation at near zero cost, EFX-TEK and Vixen is a great combination of tools.

Singing Skeletons

Started by youngti, August 30, 2012, 01:27:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonnyMac

It is never a waste of time to do creative work. If you cannot use it now, use it later. I'm sorry things have been a bit of a scramble -- this project is not like a typical Prop-1 program that I can hammer out blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back!

Your friends at EFX-TEK wish you a speedy recovery to full health very soon!   :)
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

youngti

Believe me I really appreciate all the help you have given me over the years.  One reason I wouldn't consider using any other controller.  I understand this isn't like any other Prop-1 and completely understand.  Part of the problem is VSA and I fully expect to transfer over to Vixen because with your code and help it looks like a better solution for what I want.

Health wise I am okay, just slowing me down more than I am used too.  It's funny but I used to be able to stay up to 1 or 2 in the morning working on this stuff.  Now I am luck if I make it to 12am.