May 15, 2024, 04:46:23 PM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

Coffee table sound FX box.

Started by clinefx1, May 29, 2007, 07:14:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clinefx1

Here are a few pictures of my first Prop-1 project.  It is a canned audience box with 8 sound recordings.  Laughter, applause, cheering...etc.  Its made up of a Prop-1, AP-8, 12v battery, old car speaker and 8 momentary push buttons. 

-Chris

ilusion

Quote from: clinefx1 on May 29, 2007, 07:14:24 PM
Here are a few pictures of my first Prop-1 project.  It is a canned audience box with 8 sound recordings.  Laughter, applause, cheering...etc.  Its made up of a Prop-1, AP-8, 12v battery, old car speaker and 8 momentary push buttons.

Looks very cool! Where did you get the sound efx? Also, i noticed that the unit appears to be powered by a lead-acid gel-cell battery. is there a charger circuit in there somewhere or do u just pull the battery when it goes flat? I was thinking that you might want to post your code for Jon to have a look at as there are some "low power" modes you can put he Bs-1 into in order to extend the battery life. :)

Vern
--
"Why are we in this Handbasket? And where are we going?!"