April 30, 2024, 12:20:55 AM

News:

Got VSA?  Want to use your Prop-SX?  Now you can!  See the VSA section of the Library forum for Prop-SX code that works with VSA.

Basic Stamp editor error

Started by mhein68, May 30, 2008, 06:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mhein68

Hi all,
    I know I should contact Parallax about this but I figured I try here first:
When starting the program I get a message:
Windows No Disk
Exception Processing message C0000013 Parimiters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9c 75b6bf9c

I have reinstalled the program and it still does it? Any ideas... This just started and I havent opened the program for over a week now and havent changed anything??? Thanks!

JonnyMac

Sorry, that is definitely one for Parallax.  Make sure that you can tell them all the relative specs (OS, memory, etc.).
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office

Bill P

I had the same problem.  I Googled and found that the problem was related to hardware, a USB multi-card reader, was making the computer ask for a disk in the floppy drive.  I unplugged the reader and the proplem went away. Hope this helps.

Bill

mhein68

Hi all,
    Well now it happens every once and a while... I have sent Parallax an email. I tried to figure out the USB angle Bill and nothing has really changed since I installed the program months ago... Kinda wierd, huh?

mhein68

Hey all,
   Here is the reply I gave Chris at Parallax
<<Chris,
Thanks for the reply.. I am running 2.4 editor... I did a little research on the internet and came up with a solution of sorts... For an unknown reason if my camera card is in its reader I have no problem.. Something to do with USB ports!? Don't ask me.! I have tried it several time and if I have the card out I get that error, if in the program starts fine. I guess I just need to keep my camera card in its reader!? Thanks!>>

You were right Bill! If anyone has a fix please let me know! Thanks all!