June 13, 2024, 08:54:32 AM

News:

You can now use Vixen to program your Prop-1 and Prop-2 controllers!  Get started quickly and easily, without having to learn PBASIC.  Details in the Library forum.

Jon and John are the most amazing guys ever.

Started by gadget-evilusions, March 18, 2008, 08:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gadget-evilusions

March 18, 2008, 08:08:08 AM Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 08:51:31 AM by gadget-evilusions
Fellow EFX-TEK customers and future customers, I wanted to publicly thank Jon and John for helping me out so much while we are here at the Transworld show in Las Vegas. I was having some trouble solving a problem involving a prop-1 and a battery, and then a prop-2 and a battery here running some led lighting in one of my friend vendors booths. They not only took the time to help me out with my program problems, but John even got into the booth and helped me physically troubleshoot the problem. The problem finally turned out to be me using a byte instead of a word in the program for my variable storage.

You guys are amazing, thanks so much for having gone above and beyond all that could be expected in customer service.

Brian Warner
Evilusions
Brian
Evilusions LLC
www.evilusions.com for all your pneumatic components

JonnyMac

We appreciate the kind words, Brian.  You know us: we love working with our friends, and we consider our customers our friends. 

For those of you who couldn't make it to Transworld we hope to see you at one of the other events on our schedule:

-- Rocky Mountain Halloween Gathering (Utah)
  -- Maker Faire (Bay Area)
  -- HAuNTcon (Houston)
  -- Midwest Haunters Convention
Jon McPhalen
EFX-TEK Hollywood Office